Monday, October 15, 2012

Being in front of the camera.

This blog has been about more than just what I like to wear, what I'm currently into, crafts, and all things pretty.

As a photographer I'm rarely in front of the camera. When I get in front of the camera for self portraits I try to focus more on the light, the emotion and the overall photo... and sadly I can't forget myself (and who to be our own worst critics, but ourselves). However, I also know how precious a snapshot taken while on a trip, a celebration, or even just living life can be for years to come.

I was always worried that I'd look back (or if something ever happened to me) that there wouldn't be many pictures of me to look back on...

I'm thankful that I've been able to start teaching my boyfriend more about photography and how to use a camera because now I have someone to take pictures of me, too. :) 

Thank you, Glenn for taking photos of me and sharing an interest in my passion. You've helped me so much and continue to do so.  <3

This blog wouldn't be here without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment